4.23.2011

Love Buffet: Disappointed Yet Again

As much as I love Arron Yan, this drama was also, unfortunately, a disappointment. I've realized that recently, I've been constantly let down (as shown in previous posts,) so I decided not to keep my expectations high or let my spirits rise so I won't be disappointed. However, seeing that my beloved Arron Yan was cast for this drama, I couldn't help but be ecstatic for this drama.

Usually, I'm a pretty heavy crier when it comes to dramas and movies, but in this one not even a hint of sympathy was shown. The beginning of the drama and the end of the drama were actually pretty impressive and well thought-out, but the middle of the drama was just plain awkward. Actually, pretty much the entire film was just plain awkward.

This drama gave hints that Xing Yi Cheng (Arron Yan) was somewhat like Xiao Feng's (Yu Hong Yuan) soulmate, and he was the one there for her constantly, she unfortunately fell in love again with Xing Da Ye (Calvin Chen.) The plot, in my opinion, didn't leave me satisfied. In the end, I found myself saying, wtf? However, the ending scene was very well made, and shows the polished yet cool side of Calvin Chen.

No comments:

Post a Comment