4.24.2011

Lee Hong Ki in Upcoming Drama: Muscle Girl

I have to say, I practically screamed out loud when I saw this article...

F T Island's Lee Hong Ki to Star in Upcoming Drama Muscle Girl

I'm so incredibly excited I'm about to pee my pants....but let's drift away from that. A few months ago when I watched Lee Hong Ki play the funloving part of Jeremy in the Korean Romantic comedy along with Jang Geun Suk and actress Park Shin Hye, I was completely dumbfounded by his adorable personality.
This drama, however, isn't Korean...it's Japanese! So therefore, it makes me wonder...are we going to get the chance to hear Hong Ki speak Japanese? or...is he just going to speak Korean with a translator or an understudy?
According to some news websites, the first episode aired on April 19. However, unfortunately I do not obtain the skill of being able to speak or comprehend Korean, or Japanese for that matter, so I guess I'll just have to wait for the subs to come out...I guess I really should catch up on my Korean! 
  
The female role in this comedy is played by Ichikawa Yui. From the photos in news articles, our heroine in this upcoming drama is downright gorgeous. It definitely makes me jealous! I can't wait to watch the first episode! I hope it won't be a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment